Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A weird Ghey Dream @_@

I had a seriously weird dream last night @_@ And most of you are gonna go: "What's wrong with this girl why is she so obsessed with *click*"

I don't have to announce what I am obsessed with here you'll find out later =_= Which is something I've talked about a few times already @_@ Then again it's not so new =o=

I dreamt that I met Xiaxue face to face O________O

I was with my family at this award giving ceremony at some rundown old building @_@ It looks seriously more like an old folk's home or orphanage =_= Don't ask me how can awards be given at these old ruins I seriously have no idea =______________=

Anyway I think it was some Best Blogger Award or something, or it may also be Best Slug Eater Award, or Best Tree Climber Award, or even Best Rubbish Thrower Award XD and the list goes on and on and on ^O^

Okay back to my ghey dream @_@lll I met Xiaxue at this ceremony outside the building, on the grass @@ She was sporting a white T-shirt, blue shorts and a blue cap, carrying a white bag with her dog Pumpkin in her arms. She looked more like she was going for a picnic =_= You'd have thought people would wear long gowns if they expect to receive any awards =o=

Needless to say me being such a frantic reader of her blog I went up to talk to her, as casually as I could, I remember @_@ but I can't remember what we said.

Later on I was inside this mouldy building talking to this guy, who was in a denim jacket and jeans, with a cap too, but of course unlike the flashy ones Xiaxue always wears =o=

Our conversation went something like this:


Me: Who do you reckon will win?

Guy: Xiaxue lo. She always does.

Me: You don't seem very happy about it @_@


The guy looked top bottom left right front back corner before hissing, rather angrily:


I'M the writer behind this blog! She took all her self-whoring photos and tossed them to me! I put them all up, thinking up stories to go with them. And she's kissing Mike for the sake of the Canadians and her European "blogders". Now SHE gets all the credit, and I remain a nobody.


The hell I have any idea why her kissing Mike has anything to do with Canadians or Europeans so stop asking me =O=

Then he stalked away through a door that looks like it's about to crumble down.

Oh by the way the inside of the building looked more sinister after the guy left @_@ There were huge boulders on the floor and paint peeling off the walls. It's amazing how a house that already looks like a tumble-down orphanage can look like a haunted house in those few seconds =________________= Thank God the exit was right behind me T_T

Oh yeah the guy said something like getting fed up with all the attention she (Xiaxue) was getting and will "do something about it" =_=

I went back outside, and saw the blog princess again (she had changed into a PINK dress =_=) And we sat down and talked again (on the floor in the canteen I think)

Me: *Tell her everything the guy said*

Her: Oh really?

Me: Is it true?

Her: Of course not! Like, how can it be?


................................

When I woke up, I laid in bed and thought about it all.

And then I laughed ROFL XD

And I agreed. HOW can it be true? XDXDXD


p.s: It's a miracle! It's 11:38pm and this ghey dream in still fresh in my mind O_O

p.p.s: I just hopped over to Xiaxue's blog and her new template just blew my head right off @_@ No wonder it took her so many years to get it done!

0 Comments: