Sunday, May 24, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I JUST FINISHED READING ANASTASIA'S POST ABOUT HER FRIEND'S WEDDING AND I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BABI-LOIN OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT JUST A MINUTE WHILE I TRY TO STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA









*DEEP breath*




*cough cough*


Okay I'm fine now =D Go have a look if you wanna know what's so funny XD


Babi-loin.......Classic man. Classic XDXD It's supposed to be Babylon by the way XD


***********************



I spent about 2 hours tending to Queenie in Pet Society, visiting all her friends and pushing my level upwards. My God I soooooooooooo love that application *_* All the items are just so adorable and pretty T___________T So sad i don't have the cash to buy her luxury items TOT Even the wallpapers and floorboards are killing my pocket =_=


***




Queenie's living room =)


It's really plain I know @_@ Once I have more Coins I'd give it a complete revamp XD




Bedroom =D I love the colours in here! XD I'm not really a pink girl before but this game is so cute I just can't help making Queenie's room pink XD Again, no Coins to buy her furniture yet T_T





Kitchen! I love the Gingerbread wallpaper! XD Am going to make it an "edible" kitchen! It looks so yummy already 8D


Bathroom @_@ I only had enough money to change the floor tiles T_T


So guys~ If you have some stuff you don't want already, would you please send it over to Queenie as a gift? =D We don't mind even if it's just an old sofa =D Do donate~ ^o^



***************************


I think I registered for Facebook two years ago @_@ I loved it then! There were so many games and applications and "mou liu" quizzes XD But I soon got bored of it and left it to rot @_@ like my Friendster (which is still rotting =_=) Back then not many people has a Facebook account, so after a while it sort of gets lonely =_=


Until suddenly the whole world is playing it =_=


I don't know why but seems like everytime I start to like something it would be nothing and then suddenly it gets more and more famous @_@ It happened to me with Harry Potter @_________@ My mom picked it up off the rack and bought it for me in an attempt to stop me reading Enid Blyton books when I was twelve, saying I should start reading more grown-up books and throw all the fairytales aside =_=


Needless to say she regrets it afterwards when I badgered her to buy me the remaining 6 books, which got steadily more and more expensive XD HAHAHA XDXDXD


Oh well at least she did succeed in making me stop reading Enid Blyton XDXD


Anyway, I am frantically doing quizzes now and the results have been nothing short of......weird @_@ According to these quizzes, I am: an elf, a vampire, a water elven, Isis, and when I was done with "Which Egyptian Diety are you?", the result was...







...Sekhmet.



I'm the warrior Goddess of Egypt O_________________________O


Should I feel proud? @_@

0 Comments: