Monday, May 18, 2009

OMG OMG A REAL HOT ANG MOH!!!!!! OoO

OMG WTF THIS IS SO UNFAIR I HATE THE WORLD TOTOTOTOTOT

While working here I have met quite a few foreigners. First a Japanese couple, and my God they are the nicest customers I had ^o^ They wanted to register for Digi Data Unlimited (go online anywhere for only RM66 a month!) but because they have no work permit as they were here on vacation they could not register T_T I felt really bad for them but they were really nice about it and thanked us for all our help. That made me feel even worse T_______T

Then last month I met a dude from Australia (I think @_@) while queuing to pay for a book in Popular. He had nothing in his hands so naturally I thought he was just waiting for the bloke in front of him (who also happens to be an Ang Moh) who was ringing up his purchases. When he (the bloke in front) was done I made for the counter and set my book down. Suddenly-

"Excuse me before you process her purchases I would like to make an enquiry.
That's why I was standing in front (while looking pointedly at me)?"


I was so stunned I stood stock still while he continued talking to the equally dumbfounded cashier.

Apparently he wanted a book he could not find @_@

I was rather furious at that point in time, but I smiled at him all the same until someone else had led him off to show him where the book was =_= I rung up my purchases and left as fast as my legs would take me.

But when I sat down in my store and calmed down a few hours later, I realised this must be how things operated where he came from. No matter to make payment or enquiry, everybody waits in line until it was their turn @_@ While some of us here would go straight up to the cashier and rudely ask whatever we wanted as soon as we found an opening =_= My God I just showed him an example of how uncivilised we Malaysians are =_____________=

Okay anyway he obviously wasn't the hot Ang Moh I mentioned in the title @_@

TODAY A REALLY HOT ANG MOH CAME IN TO BUY A STARTER PACK OMG OMG OMG I CANNOT STOP THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR I WANT A HOT ANG MOH BOYFRIEND TOO TOTOTOTOT

He came in with a girl a little older than us and a lady who was obviously her mother @@ And while the girlfriend asked plenty of questions he just sat at the side waiting for them to finish. I was wrapping a couple of phones across from him on the counter so we chatted a little.

Ang Moh: Oh I'm sorry. (He thought he was taking too
much space)


Me: It's okay. Are you working here?

Ang Moh: Working?

Me: Yeah. I mean, you're not local right? (Obviously
=_=)


Ang Moh: No I'm not working here (smile) I'm here on
vacation.


Me: I see. Where are you from? =)

Ang Moh: I'm from Columbia. (still
smiling)


Me: Wow that's far @_@

Ang Moh: Yes very far. (still smiling!)

Me: How do you find Malaysia? =D

Ang Moh: Oh very nice! Good food =D


So nice and polite! Totally unlike the irritable one I met in Popular!! And I thought all Americans are arrogant!!! T________T I'm sorry Nice Americans!!!

Yes I know it's all very polite talk but the point is he is a very nice person =_= But too bad he is already taken *sighs...* And the girl keep calling him "Darling" and "Honey" and we were all like "...T_T..." but of course we didn't show it until they were gone @@ And then we just burst about how hot he was and saying how the world is unfair and how hot he was again and how the girlfriend is a Plain Jane (okay la still pretty ^^lll) and how lucky she was to have snagged such a nice hot boyfriend when Anastasia suddenly started laughing so hard she fell to the floor and could not get up O_______O

Puzzled, I glanced at the entrance and saw the very same Ang Moh standing there, dumbstruck at Anastasia's sudden laughing fit and tumbling out of sight.

I totally went O____________________________________O And then I laughed too @_@ The poor Ang Moh just gaped at us and the girlfriend just stared. Even Cat was laughing into her lunch XD Ah Wan was just smiling at us girls XDXD I was the first to calm down and I proceeded to ask how I could be of any help to him. By this time even his girlfriend and her mother are laughing at us ROFL XD

He was still staring at Anastasia XDXD

Ang Moh: Is she alright? (HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY
LAH THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!)


Me: Oh she's fine~ (ROFL!)

Ang Moh: But she fell out of her chair! (He's still
puzzled bless him XD)


Me: Don't worry about her she'll be alright XD (I was
still trying to control myself mind you. And Anastasia still laughing on the
floor behind the Customer Service counter is not helping.)



I was standing behind the sales counter and waiting for him to ask his question. He then proceeded to peer at me as though wondering if I am okay enough to help him with his problem.

It was too much. I dived behind the counter and started laughing again XD And I heard scolding overhead as his girlfriend told him off for pushing it HAHAHAHA XDXDXD

Anyway he asked a few more questions about call rates to Australia and then finally left for good =3 Wait aa I show you all what he looked like XD














































WTF I FORGOT TO SNAP HIS PICTURE O_O
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTOTOTOTOTOTOT

5 Comments:

PrincessAnnA said...

the ONLY reason why i burst out laughing is because he was there suddenly!!!

AND AND AND AND AND AND!!!!!

i was embarressed coz i thought he heard what we said~!!!!!!



T______________________________T

its so UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Firesky said...

Sheesh you already have a boyfriend for Chrissakes -_-

Yumimi said...

That really doesn't mean I cannot dream ^^ My boyfriend knows, of course, that it's all excited ranting.

danchan said...

japs are generally polite ppl...they r always bowing at you...
re the ang moh at popular...we shd actually admire him for queueing up juz to make an enquiry...i think dats being very polite...but perhaps he could hv interrupted u in a nicer n friendlier manner...
and re the hot ang moh...i juz want to say..oops i better dun comment or else i kena shelling fr u know hu...LOL

PrincessAnnA said...

having a bf ade doesn't mean we can't just burst out ranting right.......

ish... why are u always so judgemental... -_-