Thursday, May 14, 2009

ARGH

I'm bloody hungry T_T

Baby faster come I want to eat!!!


UPDATE at 11:41pm (according to my computer @@)

I just watched American Idol and America's Next Top Model, no idea which season ROFL XD Gosh even though I have really no liking for rockers I have to admit Adam Lambert is unbelievably.......I am at a lost for words @_@ amazing? NO! That's like, an understatement!!!! XoX He's...

.....................

I'm still at a lost for words =_=

Along with Adam were Danny and Kris =D I think Danny deserves to be where he is now, just like Adam XD Honestly if I had turned on the TV and see no Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey I would be very disgusted at the atrocity that had befallen America for voting out the two best contestants in the show =_=




Okay they did not technically vote them out but you get my point =O=

As for Kris I really do not understand why he was still there =_= I remember watching the earlier episodes of American Idol Season 8 (I just googled it =D) and telling myself that this guy would be gone after, at the very most, 2 weeks. And tonight, I turned on the telly and saw that he was up after Danny =o= I was..........ridiculed. Really =_=

To me, by American standards, he really should have been long gone =o= His singing was utterly pitchy, or average. I can imagine him as a pub singer strumming away on his guitar or keyboard but certainly not winning AI =_=


He's not even much of a looker =o=

After the show Jes and I were talking on the phone praising Adam of course and saying that Danny is next best @_@ And we were discussing why Kris Allen was still there, and Jes just huffed.
Do you know why these Americans vote for him? It's because he is God's Child! He's a missionary. He does God's work, so these people vote for him thinking if he wins the economy will be saved or something.
Well it's something along those lines anyway.

If they really vote for him because of this then I can confirm that atrocity has already befallen America =_=


P.S: I have GOT to learn how to design my own template =_= from SCRATCH!!!

0 Comments: