Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Picture Post

I'm starting to feel like my blog is very devoid of pictures so I dug up some old un-edited photos, most of which shows me with extremely oily and shiny skin T_T But then again I'm just too lazy to figure out how to photoshop all that shine away so I'll just post them all up here so you all can have a good laugh =_=
***

Digi Business Plan Training


I like the chairs in there ^_^

Cat and Me
Joane and Becky

Lunch of the day


The training itself was bloody boring =_= I honestly only absorbed...what? 20% of what she was saying =o=


The chairs were really comfortable though XD

***

Some old photos taken last year when we went to KL



I was trying to copy that pixie/fairy/gnome on the ladder =D
The Christmas deco at The Curve was fantastic!

***
I spent my birthday last year in KL =)

Not much pictures though =(

***

During the PA seminar before our STPM exam last year
We weren't allowed to take pictures in the hall so no pictures of the lecturers ^^

Me and HuiNee
Me, WeiHong, Some girl I didn't know, and HuiNee

***

Random: My sister XD

***

School =)

Me and Puan Ong, our Macro Econs teacher =D



My ex-classroom and current class students. They're so bloody serious =_= Ask them to take picture they all bend their heads towards their textbooks =O=

***

Mr Neow!!! XDXDXD Pity he's resigned =( He is one SICK bloke XD


Since he's resigned I thought I'd just post up whatever picture I had of him. So sad none of them was snapped from the front T_T

***

More Me XDXDXD


As you can see I'm a big eater =D Haha! So ends this random pointless post @_@ More pictures next time!

3 Comments:

PrincessAnnA said...

hehe~! i see u mostly in DSS uniform~! bwahahahahaa

i liked the chairs picture... nice nice *wink*

Firesky said...

=_____= And I thought you once said people who post up pictures of their 'char kuay teow' lunch are very mou liu people =_=

Yumimi said...

Well in a way this post is supposed to be mou liu =) Just to post up all the pictures I meant to post when I took them in the first place XD