Friday, May 22, 2009

I am utterly disappointed

I hate not having Astro because this means I have to take in all the spoilers after the world has watched it live.

Yes I am talking about American Idol (again =_=)

I watched them sing knowing who won. And all throughout that show I cannot help but curse all these American idiots who voted for Kris Allen. I suppose there is something wrong with me because I really cannot understand or connect with ANY of Kris Allen's songs, since she says there must be something wrong with people like me =_=

Oh wait they weren't even HIS songs =o= And I don't like Kara so there.

Does he really deserve to win America? I cannot understand what is so phenomenal about his singing, nor can I enjoy any of his performances. Fine I will give him some credit. He can sing. But to pick HIM when there is one Adam Lambert standing next to him on stage? Are you kidding me??

If I am a judge I would have stuffed him right back into the church so he can continue singing hymns.

Did all these Americans REALLY think that Kris Allen winning the show will save America? If I were God I'd be disappointed that such an active missionary had been dragged away from the Brazilian forests where He'd intended to place him and locked in a production studio to produce forgettable songs =_=


I have nothing more I can say about Americans. If they did not vote for Kris because he's a missionary then it's because Adam Lambert is gay.

And I don't understand what is wrong with that =o=

Can you blame homosexuals for being themselves? Can you, for instance, force them to like someone of the opposite sex? Try as you might, you will never succeed, even if you lock him in a room full of naked women with big busts.

Just picture yourself falling in love with one guy/girl, and the world disagrees with you, and try to make you love some other guy/girl instead. Would you like that? Would you appreciate that? No, you wouldn't.


At least they're not afraid of letting the world know their sexuality =_= And here the world is, hating them for loving who they love.

Anyway back to American Idol @_@ Kara said that she hopes people will "vote on the season", which made me laugh outright =_= Why would she hope that America will vote on the season and not the performance? Only one reason: The performance was no good.

Adam, on the other hand, delivered three different sides of himself, blowing the crowds' minds away. And yet these lovely dimwitted Americans chose to vote for Kris, whoose last name would undoubtedly be forgotten after a few years (possibly his first name too =_=)

I don't hate Kris Allen, I just don't think he deserved it. While Adam Lambert is still on stage anyway.

2 Comments:

Moo-chan said...

Juz like Firesky...obsess with YAOI love...tsk tsk. Y...u even disappoint God. He created Adam and Eve....not ADAM AND STEVE. So plz...say "tak nak" to homo(ishsm). LOL. There i said it... Firesky going to kill me soon.

danchan said...

like i told firesky...life ain't fair sometimes if not most of the time...(of course x2 u r entitled to ur opinion) but the faster u get over it the better la...perhaps thinking of the padini cap will cheer u up...LOL...eh jangan marah ah...