Friday, May 15, 2009

Idol Critique

I am not the only one who has an opinion about Kris Allen remaining in the show =_= Read this. And I agree with Firesky that none of his songs are actually memorable. Not something I would even realise is playing on the radio =_________=

To be absolutely honest I wouldn't rave over ANY of the American Idol Season 8 candidates @@ I am yes absolutely impressed with Adam's performance but the fact remains that when he does make an album it would be a rock album, and I hate rockers =_=

What's so great about rock songs anyway? All they do is scream and yell, and scare the living daylights out of me might I add, when I was watching their MVs T_T I cannot, for the life of me, understand the beauty of their messed up lyrics and horror-inspired melody @@

No offense Firesky O_O *runs far far away*

*checks that she wasn't following"

Okay safe =3

So, now I've finished complaining about rockers and Kris Allen, I will say who is my one singing idol =D

Are you ready? XDXD

...

.........

.....................

















Oh fine nobody reads my blog anyway =_=


Utada Hikaru *_______________* God I have loved her since Form 3 and still loving her now T_T Of course I still love God what do you think you're saying???

This isn't one of her best pictures but I was looking for more recent ones @_@ I regret not knowing how to use Photoshop or I'd have removed those offending eyebags already @@ She must be working very hard T_T

You ask why I love her? Now go listen to her English single "Come Back to Me". When you're done, tell me if you realise it was a JAPANESE singing if I hadn't just told you =_=

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL OKAY PEOPLE YOU TELL ME NOW CAN KRIS ALLEN EVEN BEGIN TO COMPETE WITH HER??????

No I will NOT stop complaining it is absolute DISGRACE that he is one of the finalists T_____________T

Okay fine it is unkind of me to put him next to a person who has obviously been in the industry for years =_= BUT STILL!!!!!! =O=

I'd write more but my sister wants the computer now. Good night~


P.S: I actually considered deliberately misspelling Kris Allen's name in my previous post just to show how his name can be easily forgotten =_= But decided against it.


UPDATE: Oh the ATROCITY!!! Kris Allen just made it to the Grand Finale!!! This is a DISGRACE!!! WHAT ARE YOU AMERICANS THINKING???????? HOW is Danny Gokey inferior to him?? HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Firesky said...

Excuse me. What was it you were saying about "screaming" and "yelling" and "messed up lyrics" again? I'm so sorry that you are so insubstantial as to not understand the underlying beauty of their lyrics, and the artistic value put into their screaming. What's so interesting about songs that promise undying love and the beauty of life when those are all nothing but mirage-like lies? And I'm so sorry that you've never come across a 'non-horror-like' rock MV, just because you are too reluctant to open up your eyes and mind. Horror-inspired? How many rock songs have you actually listened to anyway?
I'm terribly sorry if I sounded harsh, but I must say I will never back down from defending my passion. In fact, I must say that you were being downright rude and giving others the wrong impression about rock music.

Yumimi said...

If I don't like rock music I have the freedom to express it. Then again, if one person likes rock music a few criticisms from me will not dampen their love for it. Did it affect yours? No. And did I say I love songs that promise undying love? No. And I cannot get round to understanding the "underlying beauty" of rock music when I cannot even get past the loud LOUD percussions.
I understand that you need to defend your passion, and I am not stopping you. I, in turn, will not make myself like something I don't, just because a close friend of mine do.
My deepest apologies if I sounded rude. Then again you were not being very nice about songs that "promise undying love and the beauty of life" yourself. And also, those things you call "nothing but mirage-like lies", they do exist, though rare.

Firesky said...

I never said you had to like it, it was just really unfair for you to make highly biased remarks about rock music portraying evil and horror-based stuff. I didn't ask you to understand the beauty of rock music, I just said the lyrics really are meaningful. Don't get me wrong on this. I admit, not all rock songs have great lyrics, but then again, a lot of them have a beautiful meaning to them, if only you'd take the time to actually read the lyrics.