Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another picture post! =D

So sorry I haven't posted in the last few days, I was lazy XD Anyway to make up for it here's another random "wu liao" picture post. And let me tell you....



UPLOADING THIS MANY PICTURES IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!


I don't know how Xiaxue does it. I salute her *cadet salute gesture"


***


The sun setting over my house O_O Looks majestic lo~ Baby took this photo ^^


One fine day we went down to Ipoh to watch my brother's orchestra performance, and we had dinner there. It was super super yummy =D




The stall auntie and XinYi, our guide of the day =) She's really nice ^o^



Chendol. So-so only.






The chancellor @_@


Miss Xiyao Chen ranks top ten soloist in the whole world full of Er-hu players O_O All the way from Shanghai!!! The orchestra had to pay RM3000 just to get her to play with them O___O








My camera died here so no more pictures T_T I am so getting a new one! >O<



***


Random: An annoying fly I swat on the 6th of April XD


***






When your steamboat soup turns this dirty shade of greenish yellow, it is at its very best XD


***


Shoes I bought in Ipoh because my boots gave up on me =_=

My happy pair of Vinci heels XD


Crocs my dad was relucntant to buy for me. For good reason too =_= It doesn't fit quite well, but still wear-able. Thank God! T_____T


***


Best nasi lemak there ever is XD

When I went to KL for my interviews my dad would pick me up from home for lunch and then drop me off somewhere for the rest of the day before going back to work @_@ In a way it was good because this means I can buy stuff wothout him knowing ROFL XDXDXD

I only took a few pictures though @@ Too much to do XD


ROFL!!! Measly Buttocks tissue cover! XDXD



My yoghurt ice-cream. Yummy! ^O^


Fishcakes! At one of our favourite restaurants in KL. Don't really like it @@


Now THIS is GOOD! Whenever our family go to KL this is a must-have! We never return home without having this! XD


Fried mee-hoon. Rather oily but still nice =)


A dress from Dorothy Perkins. I really liked it but it was over RM200 T_T



This is one of my most ridiculous moments @_@ I was massaging my feet (FIVE hours of walking in the mall ok don't play play @_@) with two U-Zaps strapped to my waist, front and back. I was itching like mad! O_O The assistant strapped one to my arm too, saying that it will help firm up the muscles. For the next two weeks my arm was red and swollen T_T Firm? Yes =D




Dragon fruit flavoured. A little too sweet T_T

***

DELI-EURO!!! XD


One of our other favourite restaurants XD Famous for their porks. All the way from Germany!


The place is really quite small, but it was really cosy =)


Beers and wines


Look at all the hot dogs O_O





Bread fresh from the oven.


Hehe~ XD



Potato Rosti. Nice =)


Pork Knuckles!!! Oh my God this is super duper YUMMY!!! My dad and I shared this between the two of us and I was still full to bursting! Imagine how big it is! O_O


***


UM Interview

The faculty had this arrow pointing everwhere =_=



Elina and Me =) I was dressed in bloody OL clothes =_=



Random UM pictures. It really resenbles a miniature town.

I take back what I said. I'd die here without a car T_T








***


My puchases from KL. Majolica Majorca Pressed Powder (with FREE Lip Gloss), Clinique moisturiser, and OPI nail Polish in The "It" Colour. This set here.....costs me RM276.90 TOTOTOT




Pure and Mild Pore Clean-up Oil. Utter rubbish. I'll never buy it again.


***

Random: Mama's Mango Mousse Cake XD




***

I really need to stop spending money T_T

I got this because being the polish addict that I am (I just bought OPI =_=) it gets me frustrated whenever my polish gets messy =_= I saw this in Sasa and I bought it without a second thought. I have yet to try it though @_@ Sally Hansen Manicure Clean-up Pen

***


Movie Night! =D

PeiXian. Poor girl I took a photo of her at the wrong time XD She's actually really pretty.


And that's her boyfriend =_= He's height is miserable =_= I'd never be allowed to wear heels if Baby was that short @_@ ROFL!!! No offence PeiXian ^^


And I bought this before the movie.



Skin Food Rice Mask Wash off. I really cannot save money wan T_________T Tried it a couple of times, and my verdict is...........I like it XD


***

I LOVE MY BABY!!! XDXDXD

STARBUCKS BEARS!!! Oh the adorable-ness!!! XDXDXD


The gingerbread girl EVERYONE wanted. Baby gave Cat the money and she was the first customer on that Satrbucks Bear Sales Day, and yet this was the LAST gingerbread girl there is! XD Oh happy happy~


Pumpkin. He's adorably fat XD


My favourite! XD The OWL!!! HAHAHAHA he looks so funny XDXD


The Hallow'een Party XD


I call this the Malaysian Starbucks Bear XD

Look how odd he look among all the Hallow'een-costume-clad bears XDXD

THANK YOU BABY!!! MUACKS!!! XDXD

***

I bought more skincare @_@

I haven't tried it, but it does smell nice =) Skin Food Cucumber Mask


Fasio Point Make-up Remover. I tried on Maybelline's new cat eye mascara and desperately wanted it off so I bought the cheapest remover since my mom doesn't have one =_=



A free sample from Skin Food XD It's a kind of remover too. I'll be keeping it for later use =)

My first ever mascara. Almond Volume King! Mascara, also from Skin Food @_@ GAH I think I have a new favourite skin care brand. It used to be The Body Shop @_@

I tried it just today. Being the make-up noob that I am I have no idea if it was a good one since it is my first time applying mascara. It does seem to flake after a few hours though @_@ Advice anyone?



P.S: I've been looking online but it seems like nobody uses Skin Food mascaras @______@ No good aa? @______@

1 Comments:

yee pei said...

hey!!!y dint hv my pic wif pei xian hah????so selfish to took my foto leh....haiz....=.='''