Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ooooooh~

I realised something new today =D

I was talking to Anastasia today, our new colleague! =D Welcome to Digi Ana~! =D

Okay as I was saying I was talking to Anastasia today and we were talking about...erm...*ahem* =) you know that boy and girl getting...erm...high! No no no. Excited! Oh no no no...erm...intimate! Yes that's it! Intimate =D

Yes so we were talking about couples getting intimate and something like what makes us do it @_@ And the answer is so simple: Because we want to.

That's her answer by the way @@ And no it wasn't a situation where I asked and she answered. It's a statement that she says without me prompting her =_= Just in case you people think she's......Now I don't have to make it so clear do I? =o=

And I asked: "You mean sex?"

Anastasia: "No not sex. Sex is without emotion. Sex is something two individuals can have without knowing each other's names. I meant love-making."

I took a while to think this over. She was right @@ I never differentiate the two terms before =_= Sex is rather much about the pleasure, and each individual only cares about their own, without considering the other @_@ Love-making, on the other hand, is about pleasing each other, and in the process create a stronger bond @@

Oh Lord I better stop talking now if Mr Chan reads this he'll be thinking badly of me X_X Okay I'm done!

1 Comments:

PrincessAnnA said...

walaoz... i see me name!!!

hahahahahha~~~

thanks for the welcome message~ happy workin with ya~!!