Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My day is full of nonsense

Why? Because of ratty customers, loads of paperwork and a freaking boring day ahead =_=



If nobody does a registration today I'ma splash water on my face at least ten times throughout the day.



Gargh!!!



I totally have no life cooped up in the office like this. My shift ends at 7pm, by the time I get home it'll be 7.30pm (traffic lights ma =_=) eat dinner and bathe. 8.30pm.



NO LIFE!



I don't get how those teens with many things happening in their life do it. Don't they have to study? Don't they have to work maybe? Don't they have exams??? Homework??? Assignments???????? PROJECTS???????????



How come they can still go clubbing and shopping like it's part of their routine?????????



I DON'T GET IT!!!



Reading their blogs make me feel like my life is totally watery and pointless =_= Like I'm just going with the flow, everything just happening because it's part of life. Yesterday and the day before yesterday totally the same =O=



WHY???



And now I'm stuck in this goddamn shop serving foreigners who can't even pronounce "five" properly =_= I'm serious!!!



You know how they pronounce "five"?



"Pive"



YES!! And "four"! "Pour"!!!



I once was handling a flexi-eload for this foreigner and his 4 looked like a 9. So I asked him what it was.



"Pour"



I didn't get it. I asked again.



"Pour Pour POUR"



WTH!!!!!!



So I suppose when they wanna say "f***", it'll come out as "Puck" =______________=



I wonder if all their managers are bad with the letter "F" too =O=



And then there are customers who come in and ask about phones, and then get irritated when we don't know what they're trying to ask.



"For goodness sake you work in a phone shop! How come you don't know about it???"



What do you expect??? I can just rant off and tell you what phone supports this and that??? I am not a machine damn you!!! I have better thing to do than to memorise all the phones on the phone list!!! >O<>

Why don't you teach me then??? Go study up about these phones and just tell us at the shops here what freaking phone you want. Then we'll order for you! Simple!! =_= And you don't have to waste anyone's time.


Absolutely NO LIFE in this place. Except facing these freaks everyday. I hate it.


Hmm.........


-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-


APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Okay only 10% of what I said was real HAHAHA I love my job now XDXDXD


Except the foreigner part. And the phone part. But they actually don't affect me much. I get paid ma~ XDXDXD


Wow. I wrote a pretty long post O_O And to think I actually started the first sentence without thinking what to write beforehand @_@

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...
Puck is a hero in DotA n he's reli cute in it @@
How can u insult my Puck as F***?
T____________T"




Anywy, April Fool =_="