Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*Insert Title*

I don't know what I should use for the title of this post because it's all a jumble of feelings and events.


Baby just got involved in a road accident ='( The front left of the car was completely ruined, but Baby was alright, or so he said =( This happened last night and his dad told him he was limping this morning, plus his back was hurting like mad =( The last I heard from him he was in hospital ='(

God please protect him ='(

On the other hand, I joined Pet Society on Facebook last night =) before Baby had his accident of course =( And I created a dark pink pet @@ which was supposed to be female @_@ I've been creating male pets since forever so I thought I would make this one a female =)





But now, looking at it, i think it looks more like a male =_= A ragged one at that. One that looks like a rowdy cowboy from Texas @@ Not that I have anything against cowboys =3 Queenie's just not supposed to look like one -.- Go ahead swt all you want I know this is very "mou liu" of me =_=

So I decided to make a NEW pet =D

This is how Queenie look after her make-over =D


She looks so much more like a feline now doesn't she? =D What? I love cats =_= Always have, always will =D Her "styling" costs 1050 Coins, and that outfit costs another 1150 O_O Not cheap leh!!! T^T

God she's just so adorable ^o^

Will be decorating her house soon ^o^ Now I'm off to collect more Coins @_@

P.S: Baby had his x-ray and the doctor says his backbone was out of alignment ='( Hopefully he'll make a full recovery soon...He's too young to sustain a life-long injury ='(

0 Comments: