Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stupid Foreigners

I am blogging from my workplace again =_=

Okay let's get started. Everybody says foreigners are disgusting and almost everyone of them has some sort of smell lingering around them. But then again they are also human, so it's naturally not nice to discriminate them.

But there are SOME, that disgust the hell out of me =o=

Just yesterday there was a foreigner who was off work, and he came to reload for himself and his friend. He looked tidy enough, but the stench coming from him was so over-whelming I kept away as far from him as I could @_@ It was the unmistakable smell of hair that hasn't been washed in weeks! >O<

It was disgusting!!! TOTOT

And as if that wasn't enough, he took the pen and I watched it move towards his mouth and it rested somewhere near his lips. I thought this was normal when someone was deep in thought (and he really looks like it =_=)

To my complete HORROR, the top half of the pen sank right into his mouth the next second O________O

I was so shocked and disgusted I sat petrified, like I just saw a Basilisk's eye in my mirror.

How can anyone this age not know that it is dirty to put anything which is not food into his mouth?!?!? It's so gross!! O_O

So after that I tried to make him stop chewing on the pen (I can hear his teeth grinding on it) but he actually jerked the damn thing away from me and continued gnawing on it.

What the hell is his problem???

Needless to say I took the pen (where it did not touch his mouth) the minute I had the chance and did not let him anywhere near it again =_= He continued to watch me doing my job, and when I looked up the next moment he was chewing on his phone.

I almost fainted.

And I was even more horrified when I remembered I held his phone when I was copying his number, right where his teeth are, and probably were @_@

I made a mental note never to put any other foreigner's phone anywhere near my face again T_T

And I'm leaving to KL tomorrow XD Yes I know I've been talking about it for ages =_= Which means I'll be gone from the blogging world for about a week T^T my sincerest apologies to my very few readers T^T I promise I will snap plenty of pictures though =D *rushes to charge camera battery*

P.S: Wei Kiat is nagging me to download the song "Close to You" for him =_= He is absolutely no gentleman =o=

0 Comments: