Tuesday, April 28, 2009

*hides and cries in a corner*

How could you?!?! I'm traumatized!!! TOTOTOTOTOT

Like you don't know I hate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING HORROR-RELATED!!! TOTOTOT

I couldn't get off my backside for the next hour because the image was FREAKING fresh in my mind >O<

God save me T___________________T

***

Okay this is what happened. It was past 1am and I was still at the computer because I was waiting for my nail polish to dry (I finally bought my yellow nail polish XD) and I thought I'd sign into my gmail. I saw some emails sent by ideeli...facebook...my boss...and one from Alice so I opened that first, thinking it was just some joke she found online.

The caption says that I were to find a pair of "white shoes" in the picture in three minutes, so I obliged. I stared and stared and stared.

When three minutes was up............................














































A FUCKING GHOST FLEW OUT OF THE DAMN HOUSE AND BLOODY FILLED UP THE STUPID PICTURE!!!

It happened so fast I couldn't even close my eyes in time -.-

I dunno if it was wearing the darned white shoes though @_@

I have never got used to these.......things. In all my twenty years of living I have never learned that these supposed jokes are harmless. I'M DAMN WELL HARMED BY THAT 2 SECONDS OF "ENTERTAINMENT" OKAY I WAS GLUED TO MY SEAT FOR THE NEXT HOUR!!! T____________________T

Now you all know how to bully me =_=

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Gee...at least it help u to update ur blog =x
i thought u would ignore it =_="

┇Keii┇ said...

LOL I also gt open dat mail but I din't bother to find the white shoes..so wen the ghost turned up.........ark ark ark~~zz

its still scary but at least I'm not shocked.. xP

PrincessAnnA said...

GOOD... so i will not open this email... ngek ngek ngek