Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ONE WEEK!

This is terrible!!! I cannot afford to slack off already T_T I am so sorry I did not post for the past FULL week but I have been really busy @_@ The next time I post after this it will probably be the longest post on this blog, for now @_@

And these two days I have been horrible to my guy =( God knows why but I just woke up in the morning feeling mean and since I cannot be mean to my customers, I threw it all out on the one person who would take it: my Baby =<

And I'm not proud of it.

I hurt him real bad. Said a lot of bad things, and showed him really ugly faces. He left my store with a broken heart =(

Thinking back about all this, I now feel really guilty =( I have absolutely no reason to be so angry and cold towards him, yet I still do it, and he had to swallow it all up wondering hopelessly what he had done to make me this upset, which is nothing.

Actually I felt instantly guilty after he left my store, but I just kept quiet watching him leave. I think all girls do that, just to save some "face".

I suppose at times we just would rather hurt another person than to own up and apologise, and then people will say, "Padan muka." =_=

It is NOT nice to feel so humiliated. And then the next time we are seen on the streets people will be pointing and saying this girl is no good stuff =.=

So yeah, I kept quiet watching his back disappear knowing that he probably would feel sad and confused during his next few working hours.

I was horrible. And I felt horrible.

Probably the worst I have felt in a long time =(

A few days ago Jes also commented about the way I wrote my last few posts. They sound CC-ish, she says. "Chinese Chinese", and it reminds me of Taiwanese.

Eww! I can't bear the thought of myself turning into a CC!!! I am Chinese-educated but I can't stand some of these Chinese-speaking girls (and boys). SOME!!! Not ALL!!! @_@

I actually feel the same way after I re-read my last few posts @_@ I really exaggerated a lot =_= Like those Taiwanese dramas. Urgh! I still hate Taiwanese dramas >o<

Okay! No more exaggerative postings! Unless I really need to rant @_@ I can't let myself turn into a CC! No way!!!

0 Comments: