Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WARNING! Mad Girl ahead.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone pinch me! Slap me! Bang me on the head! Splash ice-cold water at my face! Someone do it QUICKLY!!!

*slap slap smack smack*

Unknown Voice: Congratulations.

WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD

I am so happy~!!! XDXD

Okay I got a message from my mom when I was sitting around in the office doing nothing, and she told me to call her back ASAP as it was very urgent. So I obliged. The first thing she did was scold me because she could not reach me by phone @_@

And then the news: University Malaya called me to go for interview on the 21st of April.

???

!!!!!!

I was completely dumbstruck.

Okay I had hopes of really getting enrolled at the oldest university in Malaysia (why would I have placed it as first choice if I don't have any hopes at all =_=), but to get a personal call was something I did not expect! I thought any announcements will be made through mail @_@

And if it's made by mail I would blow up with just the same amount of excitement WAHAHAHAHA!!!!! XDXDXD

So anyway, the course for which she told me to go for interview was my second choice, Bachelor of Languages and Linguistics, majoring in Japanese. Not knowing how these university systems work, I called the department and spoke to Miss Shah. I was worried that once I go for the interview I would not be eligible to be a candidate for the English major.

And she told me no, I may still go for the interview if the English department decides to give me a chance XD

So I will be heading down to KL on the 20th ^^

I bought a new book today, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone =D RM35.90 X_X Damn expensive T_T But if it's Harry Potter any price is worth it >o<>O<)

I'm already thinking what to get for myself if I make it into UM =D Self-reward ma~ =3

Oh happy happy day~ XD

0 Comments: