Monday, March 30, 2009

So NOT Xaixue wannabe!!

I cannot believe, just because I voiced out a wishful thinking that I could become a full-time blogger like Xiaxue, that I am labeled as a Xiaxue wannabe @_@ Okay I admit that I am now obsessed with her blog and I am reading her 2004 archive BUT that does NOT, in any way, make me a wannabe =_=

I'm a writer-wannabe @_@ Not Xiaxue-wannabe. Okay fine I'm a wannabe =o= It's still different!! >O<

I will NEVER turn into someone like Xiaxue. She is she and I am ME. I love to read her opinions and her stories. Sometimes I think she's right, sometime's I think she's just plain rude and downright irrational. Why is it wrong, for instance, when random people want to add you as a friend on facebook? I personally see nothing wrong in the message sent to Mike. The girl wasn't even flirting with him. The message, as I see it, was very polite and friendly.

These things come with fame girl!! C'mon!!! =O=

She didn't need to tell these girls to fuck off.

I bet none of them knew what was coming to them =_= Poor girls~ I mean, poor Mike, getting blamed for what his girlfriend has done. ROFL!! XD (But at least she admitted on her blog lo I'll give her credit for that @@)

SO!!! To dear Alice! Please don't label me as "Xiaxue-wannabe" hor! In the future @@ I don't wanna be like her and never will be like her lo!!! (Unless you say become successful like her then yes I aim for that hehehe XD)

Moving on, I have to thank my baby T_T for this.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Body Shop Papaya Lip Butter XD

My lips were feeling horribly dry the other day and licking them made them even worse (Quickest relief ma but always make my lips feel worse after a few minutes =_=) so I took the trouble and went upstairs to try the lip butter (for the very first time @@)

WHOA!!! Instant relief man!!! O___________________________O Now I apply it every night before I go to bed ^O^

Thank you Baby!!! ^O^

Oh and also, I went to dinner with Alice yesterday to celebrate her birthday. Late celebration yes but better than none right??? =_=

She sent me the photos but I decided not to post them after all @_@ You can see them here. I love the Fried Softshell Crab Porridge I had *_*

Then she sat in my shop until almost 3 hours and the mall closing @@ Jimmy came at closing time, sat in her chair and jumped off exclaiming: "Whoa!!! Who sat here until the chair so hot??!"

To which I answered, "Oh no la it's my friend she'd been sitting here almost 3 hours." And a big wide smile.

"Aiyo du lan eh aa sit until so long no wonder the chair so hot." ROFL HAHAHA my boss is so damn funny XDXDXDXDXD

0 Comments: