Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm FINALLY back!

OMG I am so sorry everyone for abandoning my blog this long but Internet is just not available to me this past week and more =_=

The biggest regret I have right this moment is that I don't have my camera with me T_T

So many things have happenend during orientation that I simply do not know where to start talking T_T

Oh and I just realised that I did not tell you all what program I am actually taking @_@ Hehe~ XD

I am taking a Bachelor's degree in the Faculty of Languages and Linguistics, majoring in English =D Yes I know when I said I am going to UM everyone is all impressed but when I told them about my course they'll go "Oh."

Like all of you right now =_=

And I am going to live at the 7th Residential College for a year.

Anyway the orientation week is like, torture. Seriously it's just plain torturous.

We got only about 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day and we have to wear the same t-shirts everyday. The same, damn, dirty, smelly t-shirts EVERYDAY =____________________= Can you imagine the smell???

But I enjoyed it. I loved orientation week and I miss it. I miss cheering and my group members and our activities. I miss doing everything in a group with my cell members. Farid, Azri, Affan, Khairi, Nik, Lina, Yi Ling, Suh Xing and all the other members. I played futsal for the first time, chased after the stupid ball and kicked it only once in 7 minutes.

Even then I kicked it towards our own goal =_=

But I enjoyed every second of it.

T_______________________T

OMG I really miss orientation week.

And also our Pembantu Mahasiswa, who had worked their asses off for the sake of us. They are the ones who tortured us, making us do half-stands and run around the court ten times when we make mistakes @_@ But they are also the ones who make our orientation week fun and memorable.

I shall post up pictures when I get hold of them =D

And there are things that they say robotically, everyday XD

If you all co-operate with us, we PM will co-operate with you.

If you play the fool with us, we will play the fool with you.

If you give us trouble, we will give you trouble.


Classics, by PM Gigi XDXDXDXDXD

But it is this sentence that make me really alert and awake.

"Do NOT play the fool anymore! You are no longer students! You are all University Undergraduates! Not just any university! You are undergraduates of University Malaya, the best Uni in Malaysia! SO STOP playing the fool!"


And that's something I know I will keep forever.

I am an undergraduate, studying in University Malaya.

And I am just so lucky to be here.

2 Comments:

danchan said...

u shd be proud of the course u r taking...hv a great time in mu...i know u'll njoy it!

Leonard said...

welcome back and welcome to uni life. :D. It's going to get tougher from here, but u'll get use to it. :D