Thursday, July 9, 2009

I want my camera~ T____T

Because I want to take pictures dammit! T_____________T


There are so many posts I would like to write but just cannot find the mood to write because I don't have pictures to explain what I am trying to write. And I just cannot complain all the time because that will make me look like a spoiled brat, which I probably am =_=


I just got my Matric Card, which also acts as a student card, which I can use to get discounts off new spectacles and plenty of other entertainment resources out there. Also I use it to go in and out of the UM gates as I like, and not get into trouble with the guard XD


ALSO! I use it to borrow library books without going to the counter, which saves a lot of time, since plenty of people borrow books at the library, which means that there will be a long line of book-borrowers at the check-out station, which really doesn't make any difference if we have a Matric Card or not =_=

So you see!!! Plenty of things you can do with a UM Matric Card XDXDXD ROFL!!!


Okay what else can I talk about?

AHAH! XDXDXD I can talk about my classes! XD

Which I think will be exceedingly boring so I don't think I will @_@

Just a brief talk then HAHA XD We Linguistics students have to take courses like Proficiency in English, Introduction to Linguistics, Professional Ethics, Phonetics and Phonology, and Literature in English. Oh wait. And also Ethnic Relations. So that's......6 classes =D Poficiency is boring, Intro to Linguistics is also boring, PE is fine, Phonetics is like science in language, which scares me, and Literature was the most fun XD ER is boring too =_=

I know you're all bored out of your skin =____________=

I told you I have no pictures these days~! TOT

By the way I started this post at 1:30pm and now continuing at 12:02am =_=

I love my Faculty seniors! =D They are such lovely people. They actually invited us juniors for a day's outing just to get to know us and brought us to dinner at Delicious =D But of course we need to pay for ourselves la~ There were like, seven of us =_= But still, they were great people ^o^ And it is especially nice to sit in an English-speaking community XD I can't understand why but it seems to me that chinese-speaking chinese are rather stuck-up -_-

I hope I am wrong, really.

But my roomates are okay =D Really!

Oh oh oh OH!!! I BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD Mad happy because I am now blogging on my new laptop XD It's a new hp Compaq but I'm not sure about the model @_@ Will post up a picture soon XD

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Okay this is really just a nonsense post. I promise to write more mind-challenging posts in the future but now I'ma go blog-hop some more =D Some of my seniors have blogs so I'ma go see what they write. See ya all suckers~! XD

1 Comments:

Leonard said...

. . . New laptop.... sigh. i want one ....