Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Uni Scandals

UPDATE 1: I checked, and it IS called "Stomp" ROFL XDXD Thanks Brendan! But it's not my fault! My Malay seniors are the ones who misspelled it! XD

UPDATE 2: I am not flaming anyone in this post. Whatever written here is purely just an opinion. It is not meant to be offensive in any way at all, nor am I trying to look smart. If you feel anything then either you have an emotional capacity the size of China, or you are exactly the kind of person I am talking about and feel that you have made a ridiculous decision as well.




It is Interaction Week with the seniors.

And we from cell 3 are asked to perform "Storm" with the theme "1 Malaysia".


Sancta Maria~~~!!! TOT


For those of you who are not aware, Storm is a performance where performers use anything that can produce sounds, like pails, spoons, cups, slippers, hangers, whatever, to make music.


If there wasn't a theme it would have been easy T_T


And and and! We have to ask for 200 signatures from the seniors in less than 3 days.



......



You tell me la how is this possible? T____________T


200 freaking signatures to be handed in by tomorrow night! Are they mad???!!!!!!


Apparently not because it is tradition =___________=

At least this time they don't ask funny questions @_@



**************



I just hopped back here after reading a couple of blogs.


In my honest opinion I think it's ridiculous how some people would do things that are just not them.


This is what i have learnt all throughout my study life. Never do or try to do anything which you know you are not capable of.




If you suck at Accounting in Form 6 DON'T do Finance in college.


If you're not a straight A student DON'T "ngeh si" want to do Medic.


If you hate Science, THROW it behind you and do something you KNOW you can excel in.


If you're not good with numbers, freaking DON'T put Math in as one of your Uni choices. Waste only =_=


When I got into UM I think plenty of people must be jeering behind me, saying that I got in because I took a course the smart-ass students don't want.

And I don't regret it. They go for Medic, Pharmacy, whatever doctor-related course, and look where it got them. They got something they didn't want. (First choice Medic. They got Genetics instead, Fifth choice =_=)

I got a miserable CGPA of only 2.9, yet here I am with all the four flat students, eating at the same table, laughing at the same jokes, sleeping in the same room. My roomies were both Matrics students, one doing Economics and the other doing Statistics, and we got on fine.

Everybody said that Linguistics is a course nobody wanted. They cannot be more wrong. It is a course with very few places. When I went for the interview there were over 40 people in the room, and now I have only 13 classmates.

And I am freaking enjoying my classes more than I have EVER done in my past 13 years of schooling XD

But then again, yes I know, it is all a matter of CHOICE =________=

God this word can be so evil sometimes @_@

No offence everyone. I am just of the opinion that during Uni it is no more a chance to prove to others that you can do something which they think you cannot do. There cannot be less of a time to do so =_= Uni is not easy, which is why we should always play to our strengths.





***********





Interaction week is FUN!!! XDXDXD OMG the Explorace was just amazing T_T But I fell down and scratched myself so I had to keep my wound out of the water, thus making me feel like a retard T_T Had to keep myself dry while I watch my cell members getting wet ToT

Pictures in the next post! I promise! TOT

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

You're flaming me ah? O__O
Or you're just totally disagree with my study path now?

Leonard said...

lol. 200 signatures...reminds me of my NS days and school days where u have to find all the teachers and ask them to sign their names and remember who they are and stuff. Dun fall again ya. Hehe

Brendan Goh said...

I thought it was STOMP