Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Short Reply

Just a short note. Pictures aren't ready =_= NIZAM!!!!!!!! TOT

See, I cannot NOT think. If everyone doesn't think, we would still be living in trees =_=


This is what happens when you read. It stimulates your brain and triggers your thinking. Whether or not you agree with what you read is an entirely different story.

One of the many reasons I follow blogs is because I love reading. From there it triggers thoughts and emotions. I read a person's thoughts and opinions, from there onwards I pick out points of my own, think from my own perspective, and then I will either agree or disagree with the author, or, I admit here, laugh at or ridicule him or her.

I'm sure everyone goes through the same process when they read anything =_= If you do not think or reevaluate what you have read then you shouldn't even read in the first place, which is impossible because you have to read no matter where you go =_= road signs?

Yes you also have to think when you read road signs =o= Come on you don't have to make sure which is left and which is right? =____________=

The fact that someone reads my blog, get mad at me for disagreeing with themselves or ridiculing them makes my point even more obvious.

Now after all your reevaluation, I have the choice to write down what I think, my own opinions, my perspective of the whole story. Am I plagiarising? No! I am only blogging about my own opinions based on another person's blog entry. I am not copying, so I don't see why I should keep my thoughts to myself.

People will be offended? Yes I don't doubt that. I hit the "PUBLISH POST" button with that in mind.

But I have also learned that in life you cannot please everybody. To stick by your own opinions you will offend someone, that's a sure thing. And I do not know any bloggers who does not have haters. I became a hardcore blogger with that in mind and I am prepared to welcome haters.

So no, I will not change my mind just because people are offended. Unless you give me proof or evidence that I am utterly wrong, I will not surrender.

That's all. Until next post when I have plenty of time to upload my 3GB worth of pictures. All original, none photoshopped.

1 Comments:

Leonard said...

Everyone have their own different opinions. That's why when we blog, we should use our words carefully. "choice words and measured phrases" comes to my mind. Anyway, do be careful when you post. Although we may not be able to please everybody, we should at least try to not get into conflict with people... unless they want to themselves, than i will just say avoid nasty people. :) Have fun blogging and nice to see u ha ve come back. We want Pictures. :D Since we are not so fortunate enough to enter UM. :)