Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can't stand big fat LIARS

Still sorting through the pictures. 3GB okay! No joke trying to filter the good pictures from the bad!!! =O=

************

Okay this is a story I heard from my mom this morning.

She met the mother of an ex-classmate of mine at the market this morning. So being two housewives who has a daughter each who are both of the same age in different states doing two different courses in two different universities, they naturally talked about their daughters.

Mrs T: Ei where's your daughter now aa?

Mama: Oh she's now in UM doing Linguistics.

Mrs T: Really aa? My daughter now doing Finance at *****. Her STPM result not so good.

Mama: Wah Thank God my daughter got 2.9 lo! She got the course she wanted she was so happy!

Mrs T: Haiya your daughter didn't take Accounts ma~ You know Form6 Accounts very hard wan~

Mama: Oh......

Mrs T: Actually UPU sent my daughter to Sabah~ She told her father she don't want to go~ Crying all over her face~ So her father said ok lo~ Then send her to *****

Mama: ............................I see.

********************

First off, I DID take Accounts in Form6 =_______= This Auntie is obviously trying to make her daughter whose "STPM result not so good" sound better than me. As in, take harder subjects, harder to score, etc.

My mother, sadly, was confused by this point because she SAW me doing Accounts papers and cannot comprehend why this auntie is saying these things with such confidence =_= She thought I dropped the subject.

Her daughter and I were classmates. We took the exact same subjects, except that she took Math and I took Computing, and we both sat for ALL our papers.

So instead of saying Form6 Accounts not easy that's why my results better than her daughter's, she could have just admitted that I did better in ALL my other papers besides Accounts, because that's the truth.

I got a C- in my Accounting paper, A- in Economics, B+ in Computing and B in my General Paper. I scored 3.00 points or more in all my other papers besides Accounting, which is only 1.67, and THAT's why my CGPA was pulled down =_=

And here this auntie is trying to make her daughter sound better than I am =O=

Oh yes I don't deny that Computing is easier to score than Math. Our Paper 3 was a guaranteed A, so we only needed to worry about the other 2 papers, which covers only 70%. Paper 3 was our project by the way.

At the beginning of Lower6 I actually expected her to give up Math and take up Computing instead, since Computing is like, a guaranteed Pass, no matter how badly you could have done. But she chose Math instead, and when I asked, she said she just cannot stand doing projects on the computer for so long =_=

So there, she was lazy =_=

Secondly, "UPU sent her to Sabah" =__________=

Hello Auntie~ We all have common sense okay. Miracles only happen so many times in life =_=

Even you admit your daughter's STPM results not good. Did you imagine for a moment that UPU would even consider her? Keep in mind that tens of thousands of students apply to further their education in our local universities. If her results are anything less than desirable she is unlikely to even be considered.

Besides, if she didn't want to go to Sabah in the first place, why would she even bother putting it in her list?

If your daughter didn't make it into local uni, just admit it and tell the truth! No one's gonna laugh at her! People will laugh when they've found out what sort of lies you've been telling to save yourself that face!

Can't stand liars...Urgh!

0 Comments: