Monday, June 15, 2009

Two fluffy bunnies hopping in the woods~

What? I did say I will blog about two fluffy bunnies =_=

*receives unbelieving stares from all directions*

HAHAHA this reminds me of a lullaby Eve and I wrote... I think last year @_@ We each create a sentence after one another until something comes out of it. It was hilarious XD

Okay I will copy and paste the "Two Fluffy Bunnies" lullaby here XD

Two fluffy bunnies hopping in the woods,
One with a spear, and one with a hood.
The one with the spear poked the other in the eye,
And the other fluffy bunny tripped the other with its thigh.
Both fluffy bunnies writhed around in pain,
Until it started to rain.
The rain fell pitter patter,
The tripped bunny felt bitter, because it's getting wetter.
Both bunnies jerked and shivered, and squeezed together.
Then while longing dearly for food,
Realisation hit them that one of them is wearing a hood.
And so 'neath the hood they lay and fell asleep together.
So now we come to the end of the Two Fluffy Bunnies' Adventure.


Good eh? XD I love this one HAHAHAHA And yes we both know it is just plain stupid we laughed throughout the process of making this one up XD

If you are interested in Eve's writing, Click HERE =)

Speaking of which... I just read through some of Eve's old works, and it just dawned on me how long it has been since my last composition @_@ It was a no wonder some part of me seemed to be missing! O__________O

I should start writing again =D

************

Four more days until university intake is confirmed O_O Time really flies T_T Lord I am scared!

What if I don't make it into Uni? What would I do??? I am not ready to start making a living just yet T_T

Funny, I was just thinking of study-working in KL if I made it into UM @_@ I seriously doubt if I can make it this time. Lina is also freaking out @_@

It is nerve-racking, especially when most of our peers have already left to further their studies @_@ Plenty have alreay gone to UTAR, some to private colleges, and some are going overseas.

Crap. And we're still stuck here nearly nervous to death.

Why can't the damn thing be announced faster???!!!!!!! TOT

Yes it's a lame post =_=

1 Comments:

Leonard said...

i like ur poem... :D really really cute. Should make more of this stuff. :D