Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blog Peeves

I don't know about other people but I've been blog-hopping a lot lately =D All thanks to the new XChange widget by Nuffnang =D Nuffnang's the BEST!! Love their service ^o^

So yeah. I've been blog-hopping a lot lately and aside from the usual blogs I visit I.......

Oh wait. The alarm just rang =D I'ma go watch Ugly Betty now will continue later =) *runs off*

Updates at 12:11am

Okay it just went to 12:12 O_O

I seriously lost track of time!!! I was reading some random person's blog and my eyes just went more and more blur! One of these days I'm gonna go blind @_@

Okay as I was saying before my phone reminder distracted me, I've been blog-hopping a lot recently and there are just so many blogs that annoy the hell out of me.

Okay just to make things clear here I don't open up a blog if I see that the girl wears a tudung, or to make it simpler for non-Malaysians, the big wrap that Malay girls wear as headgear. I also ignore blogs that say "Kepala Hitam" or *checks XChange* "buku nota". I won't even go to the next sentence if I see a Malay word in the first. If you've been following me you will notice that I never use Malay words in any of my posts (Or if you have then show me because I really cannot remember)

Yes I am racist. So sue me =_=

Okay (I seem to be using a lot of "Okay"s in this post @@) so I will now complain about the many things I see in blogs that just make me super pissed off and shut down the damn thing and never go back again. Perhaps I'm being sarcastic. After all a blog IS someone's personal space so really that person can do whatever they want with it.

But it just really gets to me whenever I see a line that goes, "This is my blog and I'll do whatever I want with it. If you don't like it then SCRAM."

Oh really? Then make it a private blog la why the hell do you want to put up the XChange widget and lead people there? =O=

Hmm. I just typed out Blog Peeves Number 1 @_@

The Arrogant Celebrity-wannabe Blogger

Really lo especially if you know them in real life and they're not as impressive as they make themselves sound in their blogs =_= Not all of you of course. Just some.

"HUGE ASS" Fonts

Second blog peeve is this "huge ass" fonts you see sometimes. No most of the time. Seriously unless I know the blogger I wouldn't even bother to read these minuscule fonts =_= Who the hell can stand squinting at the monitor screen anyway? Don't you people know that this is bad for the eyes?


Oh Pretty COLOURS

And then we also have RAINBOW fonts. Wah everytime I step into a blog with a black black background with these kind of words my eyes will immediately go haywire. And the colour combinations are just terrible!!! What are you trying to highlight??? If you type like this who's gonna stand it?!?!? Again unless I know the blogger I wouldn't even bother to read it =_=

Music Music MUSIC

Don't' we all love music??? We have so many sorts too! We have rock and jazz and hip hop and rap and so many more! So we really DO appreciate it when we open up your site and hear LOUD percussion merging with the lovely classics coming out of our speakers!!! We get a whole different class immediately! Fantastic!!!

Shut the fucking thing off okay! Not everyone goes blog-hopping without their favourite music already ON =_=

Pop-ups or "Welcome Messages"

When I go blog-hopping I like to open up a few blogs at once, since websites usually take some time to load completely. I like to open up a whole row of tabs, then go back to the first blog while the rest are loading. And then this dumbass of a "welcome message" will pop up saying Hi! Welcome to my blog! and pull me back to the last tab which is completely blank and I'd panic thinking my computer jammed or something.

Imagine my annoyance when I see that it's just a stupid welcome message just asking me to "Click OK to proceed" =_=

Emo blogs...

Everytime... I see someone type like this... I get so bored... Thinking why on earth they sound so sad... When they just came home from a girly outing... They just bought new laptop... new clothes... new make-up... yet they still talk like the world is ending tomorrow... Why leh girls...? Why har...? Is life really so sad...? Or are you trying to appear deep in thought...?

Because if you are then you are failing miserably =_=



p.s: I give up looking for a nice background for my Twitter =_= Will see if I can come across some nice ones in the future.

p.p.s: I will probably put up my Twitter widget by tomorrow =D Goodnight blogosphere!

3 Comments:

PrincessAnnA said...

=_= i type in rainbow colours....

but i highlight colours to like uh... give the word a louder or deeper meaning..

n i use alot of "..."

=________=

but i guess its ok kua....??hahahha
~*da princess has spoken x_X

Brendan Goh said...

Well, I am an arrogant celebrity wannabe blogger, well cut the wannabe cause I am kinda infamous in my school, lol.

Oh the "this is my blog" thing, well yeah, I do that quite sometime but usually u need to make it clear. Especially haters, quite a few times, i have been "forced" to delete it.

As for being emo, well emo is a sort of recurring in my blog, but not a lot, usually is angry, temperemental and stuff

Do visit, www.brendzblog.blogspot.com

♥Miyo♥Miiruku♥ said...

+Hey Yumimi-sama...
+I'm sure you know who I am...
+ ^^
+I use alot of colours too...
+But I think it wont make you go haywire~
+Becox I highlight them in sequence +And in paragraphs~
+And I also use alot of ...
+But I think it'll be okay~
+Just drop by at my blog and see...
+emogothiclollipop.blogspot.com
+ ^^