Thursday, June 11, 2009

Timing, Smoke, and Queenie

I am, as Firesky likes to call me, the Girl with the Worst Timing EVER @o@

Because whenever I call her, she's ALWAYS in the shower =o=

And whenever I call Lina, Lina's ALWAYS at HER house =O=

Personally I have to agree =_________= Because I always call people at nonstrategic times =.= I'd call Jes when she's gaming. I'd call Lina when she's sleeping. And I'd call my baby when his parents are around.

=O=

And worst of the worst, I'd be racing on Pet Society in my store when my boss is online.

=O=

And I cannot even pretend I didn't see his instant message because I had stupidly excitedly irrationally posted up photos of Queenie winning mere minutes ago =_=

Jimmy (my boss): Oei! What are you doing? Not working er???

*I was still busy racing so I pretended not to notice for a while HAHAHA I was winning ok?!?!?*

Me: Oh hi Jimmy~ =D I was racing and feeding my pet but now I stop already =D

Jimmy: Racing lo.
Jimmy: Feeding your pet lo.

Me: I stop already la~ @_@
Me: Shirley (my manager's girlfriend) ask you to add her.

Jimmy: Who's that?

Me: Ah Tan's girlfriend la!

Jimmy: I don't add people wan ok people add me heakheakheak~

Me: What?? You added me in the first place!
Me: Oh wait did you add me so you can know whether I'm on Facebook? @_@


And the chat stopped there @_@

I'm probably the only one among my friends who can chat on Facebook with my boss during working hours =o=

********************

I think I'm running out of ideas for my blog O_O This is BAD!!! I'm aiming to earn some good bucks from this blog!!!

Okay okay I will squeeze all the droplets from my brain and use them to force something good in here! I think this post will be a pictureless one for now I need time (which I have very little of) to photoshop some pictures @_@

Okay okay since nothing has happened to me in a while, I shall continue complaining. My God this blog is becoming more and more bitchy by the day.

Let's see......Alright.


I hate Smokers


This is gonna freaking anger many people, including some of my friends. Those who smoke, that is.

Cigarette packets have pictures of coal-black lungs on them. Scientists worldwide have confirmed that smoking brings all harm and no good. People are dying everywhere because of lung cancer. Children are hospitalised due to severe asthma because their parents smoke.

So why does society still do it???

*Okay upon reaching this part I had a sudden thought and turned to my manager who is sitting right at the next computer and asked him about drinking.*

Me: Tan! Why do you drink?

Tan: For fun la. Why?

Me: Do you drink a lot?

Tan: Not sure. Sometimes a lot, sometimes not so much.

Me: Isn't drinking bad for your body?

Tan: Well smoking isn't good for the body either but people still do it don't they?

.................

Right =_=

Recently a new staff came to join us here, at 168 Communications DSS and since Day 1 he stepped in here he's been having smoking breaks once a day and he'd come back 5 minutes later smelling of smoke =_= I will not even begin to describe how bad his breath smells when he opens his mouth to talk.

Worse still, him being part of Anastasia's clique, the two of them would go out together to smoke. And then they'd come back smelling of smoke =o=

These days I'd sit at the customer service counter all day just to avoid the smell.

I did not want to say much about this because my Dad used to be a smoker, even after his marriage and the birth of me and my brother. But he quit and to this day I am proud to say that my Dad quit smoking for the sake of his family =D

But after serving customers who smell so strongly of tobacco I cannot breathe properly I need to rant about this =O=

Why the HELL do these people smoke when they KNOW that they will most certainly die early??? Why do they smoke KNOWING they may get cancer and suffer a painful death?

Why do they smoke KNOWING that people around them hate their smell?!?!? Why do they smoke knowing they may harm other people while they do it?!?!

This can go on and on so I'll stop here =_=

Other smokers I "interviewed" had different opinions about quitting =_=

The new staff, James.

Me: Why do you smoke? (This is getting ridiculous)

James: When I'm stressed, I smoke lo. It sort of calms me down.

Me: Oh wow you must be stressed all the time then =_= (note sarcasm)

James: No la...

Me: You know aaa, I don't understand society these days. They know smoking is bad but they still do it? Why didn't you quit?

James: It's very hard to quit okay it's not easy.

Me: But it's not impossible either! My dad quit.

James: Good for him.

Me: Yeah it damn well is. I ask you aa. If you have a girlfriend now and she asks you to quit smoking would you do it?

James: No I won't.

James: I'll only quit when I found out I have cancer.


......................................................................................

*crows flying overboard, crowing*

CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID??????

By the time you finally find out you have cancer you might as well smoke until you die la!

WAIT!!! There's more.

Me: I will never date a smoker.

James: What?? So if your boyfriend starts smoking now what would you do?

Me: I'll break up with him.

James: Even if you really love him?

Me: Yes. I stick to this principle like Superglue.

James: Haiyo...... Very hard to change your mind.

I don't want to change my mind James thank you very much.

At least drinking is way better than smoking in my honest opinion =_= At least the alcohol you consume doesn't harm anybody else. Maybe until one day you get married and your baby has high alocohol content in his/her blood or something @_@ Oh my God that's so cruel of me! Babies are innocent I shall slap myself for this X_X

I think I've said enough, for now @@ Will continue some other time.


********************

And just to cheer up this exceedingly bitchy post, here's a picture of the world's cutest feline =D

Queenie!!! ^O^


In a new Summer outfit!!! XDXDXD And I changed her eyes too! I like to think she looks like a romantic beach kitty! XD

I finally made all the changes I wanted for her =D I've been wanting a new outfit for the longest time and also those romantic sparkling eyes *_* Oh my God why isn't she a real cat I want one like that!!!


p.s: I am only talking about inconsiderate smokers who smoke when there're people around to breathe in their second-hand smoke, or smell them. So if you're not one then you can be sure I'm not yelling at you.

1 Comments:

Leonut said...

I hate smokers too myself...especially in a small room..the smell sort of sticks to u even after going home...u will feel sick from the"after smell" thing...haiz. If God meant for us to smoke...he may as well gave us a chimney on top of our head. As for ur feline queenie....gosh...she looks like those anime girls that sees a handsome/cool guy and their eyes started sparkling like crazy...

if i have a real cat that has real sparkly eyes like that...i'll scream....no wait. better yet. i'll give it to u...noo.... i'll sell it to u. that way we will both be happier :D