Friday, June 5, 2009

Home

This morning I woke up around 10:00am and turned on the TV without even brushing my teeth, and saw the movie "Home", which is supposed to aired on TV worldwide at the same time =)

Wait let me just go find a poster of the movie @_@

.......

I can't find it!!! TOT

Oh never mind =.=

Anyway this movie is more like a documentary mainly about how we humans are disrupting the earth and the planet and its climatic balance. The glacier at the Arctic is melting very fast, and 13 million hectares of forests are disappearing every year, and all sorts of other disasters are happening, because of us humans.

Mother Nature is showing her teeth now because of what we have done. Look at all the tornadoes.

I nearly cried by the end of it, I almost forgot to go to work.

It is extremely saddening to see all the lush green and beautiful forests burning black against the darkened sky, and animals being forced to vacate their natural habitats because it is no longer there.

I think I don't have to talk much about the movie @_@ The world's probably seen it anyway.

It is some comfort, though, knowing that countries worldwide have taken measures to reduce these catastrophe.

I am feeling down now. The movie is really making me choke on the road, all the carbon monoxide.

But then again I cough on the road all the time anyway so not much difference there =_=

Now my bother and I are carpooling =) That's a start I suppose~

3 Comments:

catdeco said...

oh yaa!tat documentary is really meaningfull!i mean it is such a great way of coveying good message to the world tat our earth is dying.kudos to the director of home
neway,i wokeup early oso today,
watched camp rock!n i cant believe i watch that kiddo show till the end n miss some part of home.

danchan said...

i guess we can all play our part in helping to save mother earth...for me all the waste paper at home goes into a box which i then send for recycling...and i try to decline plastic bags whenever possible...now if only more ppl were to do that...i think it will definitely make a difference...

Leonard said...

WAH !!! your carbon footprint is very high lo. :D U want to see a even more depressing show ? Go see this movie..YES MOVIE called "The Inconvenient Truth" After that... u'll go aircond-less for a month. :D See it. It's really interesting XD