Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tweet tweet~ Tweet tweet~

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~!

Yes I am obsessed!

Posessed!!

And ......................

Erm

I have no other word that ends with "sesd" so nevermind ^_^llllllll

And my friends all say I'm mad because I tweet ten times a day @_@ which I think is completely normal XD and which I think is untrue because the first day I signed up I tweeted twenty times MUAHAHAHA XDXDXD

Okay back to Twitter @@lll

Right now I only have a miserable total of 7 followers T_T So I was actually rather relunctant to put up the Twitter widget on my blog (embarrasing la...T_T) But in the end I decided to put it up anyway HAHA =D

So FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER NOW MY DEAR BELOVED READERS WILL LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH XD

Oh and also, don't be surprised or annoyed to see me posting up stupid random irrelevent updates because that's how I reach 10 tweets a day HAHAHAHA XD

1 Comments:

Leonard said...

Well... I like your title for your post. Especially the birdie above it. So suitable. Haha. I lazy to use twitter la 0.o So...sorry. :D