Friday, March 27, 2009

I hate Taiwanese

Everything about them.

Their songs, their food, their clothes, their dramas, their music, their GIRLS!!!!!!! URGH!!! I hate them!

The famous actress/singer Rainie Yang



Another famous actress/singer Cyndi Wang


Aren't they just so CUTE? So SWEET? So PRETTY??? They act so well and sing so well wor!!! And they act in so many dramas you can't count on five fingers.

EWW!!!

They're only artists because they've got the looks. The girly looks. So innocent and cheerful and always the poor girls who snags a rich handsome boyfriend.

Which is why they can ONLY act as these cute innocent girls who gets bullied by said handsome guy until that stupid guy falls hopelessly in love with her. You won't see them act as some other more serious character because that's ALL they can do. Act CUTE =_=

And boy they're the dumbest actresses.

Oh and did I mention I hate their dramas? They're plain predictable!!! Girl and Boy hates each other bad-mouth each other whenever possible Girl gets angry when see Boy hugging other Girl call him pervert Boy say Girl stupid scold scold scold then say I love you.

DUMB!!!

Go get a life!!!


The famous Girl Band S.H.E

I hate all of them!!! Left and Right are like- Hi I'm XXX can you buy me ice-cream please see I'm so cute~

URGH!!! GROSS!!! All that girly stupid voices! C'mon how old are you women!!! And Center is so noisy she seems more like a monkey to me =_= And I don't care how many people love them and how many concerts they've held all I know is they're plain disgusting.


The boys - Fahrenheit

Lord I really don't understand why they're every girl's dream guys. Sure they're famous and rich and okay-looking but they sure ain't THAT talented. They're all the rage only because they're YOUNG and they're a fairly new boy band.

Look at all the American Idols. Now THOSE are real talent. Known for their voice not for their looks.

Oh wait. Looks also better!


Adam Lambert damn yeng man *___*

Cannot compare lo I tell you. CANNOT compare.


And what the heck Taiwanese artists have "expiry dates" @_@ Now they're super popular the next thing you know you don't hear news about them anymore.


What happened to this guy? Can anyone tell me?

Tank has gone missing from the newspapers =_=

I used to get really high over this dude. I know better now =_=

And gosh I will never, EVER buy Taiwanese clothes. Or bags. I ordered a T-shirt dress once. Never going back =o=

Poorly made with cheap material. I'd rather buy American goods. Splurge just a tad more and get clothes that last a long long time.

And don't give me all that boycott America bullshit. You're reading my blog thanks to the Windows Operating System.

I'd say loads more but it's time for dinner. Yeah this post is triggered by that stupid "cute girly" voice those S.H.E girls make. EWW! Disgusting.

5 Comments:

┇Keii┇ said...

Wowwwww~ o.0"

Firesky said...

=__= Liar you said you watch those taiwanese dramas that span over 100 episodes.

Yumimi said...

Only because I had nothing better to do =_= You ask my mom and she'll tell you I always criticise while watching =_=

Unknown said...

mamma mia~ O.O

Catherine Alexandria Tan said...

hey,i totally agree with u
those acting cute 1 with the same facial expression n annoying fingers whn posing in frnt of the camera taiwan gal.. wa so beh tong!