Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back @_@

I've finally decided to blog here again @_@

I know this is just so stupid of me @___________@

I just thought it's a waste. After all I created this blog using my screen name. I might as well continue using it and upgrade it if I can in the future.

Oh and yes I changed my blog template. It's only temporary, at least until I find a nicer one somewhere else that reflects my personality. Or I might get a web designer to design one for me ROFL XDXDXDXD

Anyway I will be giving this blog a revamp and a breath of fresh air ^_^ Oh and to be honest, I haven't been entirely myself when I started this blog. People who know me knows this. But not anymore.

I promise myself I will keep this blog alive and keep it REAL. And HONEST.

Okay this is turning into a WAY serious post @________@ I'll stop here for now. Will update again soon.

0 Comments: