Monday, January 4, 2010

You have a life

I don't even know how to begin writing this post.

This is written at probably the lowest point in my life because I have never experienced this kind of situation first-hand. It lasted too short.

Anyhow those who know me will probably understand what I'm saying. If you don't then please forgive me for keeping this matter personal.

I called my closest friends for hours in two days, crying my heart out and screaming into my pillow. This is when I finally realise who my best friend in the world is: my mother.

The best advice I got from my friends had me crying all over again.

E: "It's alright to cry at night, but it's not even okay to cry during the day. Because you have a life."

Me: "Am I stupid if I decide to love on even though I am hurt?"

Y: "I will never declare stupidity on one who sacrifices for love. In fact, it is much better than wanting to love but having no courage to love. So love on, my friend, as fiercely as you can. Look forward and continue on bravely. If it doesn't work out, turn around. I will always be one step behind you."

Thank you.

0 Comments: