Thursday, August 28, 2008

Utopia

Yups~ This is the next theme we got from Ah Sir, after "Signs" ^^

I got inspiration from a close friend of mine, cuz she's been going through the same thing for quite a while now. She always seemed happy and cheerful, but she can't fool me. Nobody around her noticed a thing.

Okay maybe just one or two others besides myself X_X

Nobody knows her better than I do.

I don't know if this is befitting for the above theme, so please tolerate any "straying away" from the original topic ^^|||

What I am about to type, is what I believe goes on inside the heads of all those who went head over heels for love, including those sad cases that end up in mental hospitals.

Where is our Utopia?

***

Paradise...
Does such a place really exist...?
If it does...
Then where is it?

Is there a place on this earth we can go to...
Where no one will ever find us?
Is there anywhere at all in this universe...
That belonged solely to us?

Why is it that we are so close...
Yet so far... from each other?
Why must we hide from others...
Just so we can hold hands and kiss?

Let us go... and search for this paradise...
Let us go... and be together...
Where we are free from pressure...
And free from Them.

I cannot care less...
Even if I never see them again...
My only wish is to be with you...
Because I love you.

If you feel the same for me,
Then let us leave...
Let us leave this sad world behind us...
And search... for this utopia of ours.

Dedicated to all those who are suffering heartaches and pain because of the word "Love".

6 Comments:

danchan said...

wa lau...that's what i call speed blogging...you are really quick
anyway it's another beautiful piece of writing...tho it involves painful emo
and to those who are going thru a painful experience...this may help to lessen the pain: "it's better to have love and lost than never to have love before"

Yumimi said...

Arigatou gozaimashita ^O^
oooh and I like that saying 8D very very true ^o^
AND I accept the next topic XD
you wait and see~ >D heheheh~

Firesky said...

Ooo not bad. Not bad at all 8D
Wah tulis bagi siapa aa? /gg
ROFL

Yumimi said...

Ahem...Notice the last sentence? Teh dedication >o< blind gal XDXDXD hehe joking joking *runs and hides*
And THANK YOU!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anyway you should know me well enough to guess who this is REALLY written for X_X who else in this world do I know best? [besides you that is @@ even so I do not know you as well as THAT >O<]
Anyway thanks ^O^

P.S: The "Nobody knows her better than I do" thing? It holds great meaning you know @_@ there that's a HUGE hint O_O

Firesky said...

I know dedication la =_= that's why I said tulis bagi siapa =____=
And no I do not know =O=
And yes you do not know me -that- well kyufufu >D
Your sister aa? XP swt ok your sister is WAAAAAY to young to indulge in these lovey-dovey stuff =O=

Anonymous said...

Wow...i'm a little late. Are you in love with somebody ? You sound a little lovey dovey. Hehe ! Good entry although i must admit i prefer chocolate entry better. Hehe ! Leonard