Sunday, July 27, 2008

Co-curiculum Day

Yups, its a busy day...for me X_X
It was a saturday, and we students of HSBM still had to get up early to go for this school event.

Mom said she needed the small car, so I was forced to drive our Perdana instead. It's very different from driving a tiny lil Kelisa ya noe X_X

Anyway, it's a day when all the clubs and societies in the school set up stalls to sell food, drinks, etc, etc.

Our Computing Club is no different ^^


We're selling drinks ^^

Since it's not my shift yet, I ran around the school taking pictures XD
My friends were really exasperated with me, but they let me take their pictures all the same ^o^

Now, lemme introduce some of our club members (I said some cuz most of them were hiding)


Our current President, Wei Chuan ^^ I didn't even need to persuade him to smile XD


The would-be president, Kevin XD He's hilarious ^O^ The would-be's will be taking over our positions after we resign from the club ^^




The would-be Secretary ^^ He's really cute ^o^ Most of the time he doesn't even realise he's making a fool out of himself XD Oh btw, I'm the current Secretary ^^



A few of the other would-be's. The second one is really quiet. I bullied him a lot during our shift XD



The current vice president and the would-be vice president. I'm not sure who the third in the picture is X_X I didn't even realise he's our club member @_@



From left to right: Kelvin (current Treasurer), Wei Chuan (stop eating and help out!!!),
Jia Ghee (AJK Maintenance), Sivanesan (Vice Treasurer)



The other members, sadly, are not sporting enough for me to take their pictures so we'll just leave it at that T_________T



Chin Hooi, another gal to take over my position, in the library that is ^^
The new Head of Catalogue Unit. Very nice gal ^^



My "Son", Yeong Kai XD



Edmund and me. He looks very much better in person, seriously. (So do I XDDDD)



Ah Boo is THE most hilarious guy you can ever wish to meet (to me anyway)




Teng Sin and Malati ^^



Jeslyn, Yueh Phing & Wei Leng (Visitors), and Elina



Mr Liew, the Physics teacher.
He's famous for pulling the hair of any males running out of classes XDDD



Me & Leonard. One of these days he's gonna cause a fracture in my skull, the way he's cracking me up XD and no, he's not that short. He was bending his knee so that my face can actually be seen in the frame (imagine that =O=)

And for the record, Leonard, don't say you're ugly. You're fine just as you are. ^^



The activities!!!

I actually came across the sign "Outdoor Bowling" on the canteen wall. I didn't realise what it was at the time.

Untill I saw.....



The bowling lane.



The pins.



And the ball.


I totally went "............."


And then there's the launching of water rockets.




My camera's too slow to actually catch the thing flying up, so no pictures there ^_^|||


Football



And the ponies!!!!! XDDDDD



This female one is a really sweet creature ^O^ I couldn't bear to ride her T_______T


On the way back to the pavilion,
I made this guy look at the camera. (excuse my finger there plz ^^|||)
Chun How, one of the most popular guys in school. He's damn tall, seriously X_X and yes, he looks VERY much better in person.





And then, I caught.......




Hey, what are you two doing? >D


We're actually supposed to stay in school till 4pm, but I couldn't. I've seen virtually everything there is to see (except the ghost house), so I decided to go home instead.

Unfortunately, the carpark was so full some bastards parked their car carelessly, resulting in both sides of the road completely blocked.

And my huge ass Perdana just couldn't make it.

If I go left, I'd have to knock down all the motorcycles.

If I go right, the blue Kelisa and Honda Civic will be scratched. Not that I cared. My only concern was that my already scratched Perdana will be scratched too. On BOTH sides.

I was really "pu huay" (spit fire), so I called my dad to pick me up instead. We got home and after a very hasty shower, I went out with my parents.

And the car was collected around 4pm =_= I might as well have stayed there. I was so damn tired after a full day outside the house.

And then we went out to the Church of Saint Anne for her festival.

Look at the crowd O_______________O


I only managed to take one picture cuz the camera went out of battery after this shot =O= It's not very clear cuz it was really dark and my camera's flash wasn't strong enough. But if you look properly you can see the silhouettes of ppl all over the church grounds O__O
Seriously!!! Just LOOK!!!!!!!!

So, until the next post. Jya~na!!! XDDD

3 Comments:

- bubble - said...

hei!when did u go church catch tis pic d?
i dint c u leh~

Yumimi said...

ohohohohoh~ if u can reli spot me in that crowd u very "ho liao" lo XDDD i didn't see u oso wat @_@

Anonymous said...

... Your right... my post has disappeared !!! sorry sorry. i really did post though, and frankly no reason y i would lie to say i post. Anyway, all i can say is this post better appear OR ELSE !!! oh wait...you can see this now can't you? Well,good entry though. If u need some videos of the rocket launching thing,pass me your thumbdrive. As in my previous post (which disappeared) i saw "bowling lane" into a "bowling lame". Wow. tought my humour has finally rub off on you. Keep up posting and will check from time to time. Till than... :D