Monday, February 15, 2010

Migrating again

Hopefully for good @___________@

I find that I have no inspiration to blog at all these days. So I decided that I'll post up something short everyday, just to keep my friends updated.

But logging in to Blogger to put up a short post just sounds ridiculous to me. Besides, I don't really like Blogger's templates and I don't like the layout of my blog.

And don't tell me Blogger's template is customizable because I am very much aware of that and I don't have the patience to edit the codes and I don't have someone to do it for me =_=

So I've moved to a new blog on Tumblr. It's interface is extremely user-friendly and much more suited to short posts than Blogspot. So I announce now.

I have officially moved to http://yumimisama.tumblr.com/

I do not think I will update here anymore, but if I do I'll let you all know via a post on tumblr Orz

Hopefully I'll see you all drop comments in my new blog ^^

0 Comments: