Sunday, September 13, 2009

Learning from other people

Baby says I haven't updated for a very long time. And I agree =________= Aah.....I've just been so lazy.........

Oh well nobody reads this blog anyway~

I just thought I'd like to share something today.

I get this feeling that sometimes we are acting exactly like the people who annoys us. Like, for example, you are annoyed by this girl who likes to act cute in front of her boyfriend, and then when you get a boyfriend you find that you start to act cute in front of him as well.

Example la =___=

Or when you say some people are such sore bitches and bastards because they cannot accept it when other people (their friends) tell them society hate it don't like it when they do this or do that, without realising that you take situations like this badly too and then would refuse to speak to said poor friend for the next year. Was that too long to understand?

Never mind if your brain is too short.

Truth be told it is sometimes easier to get through life if, for once, we stop complaining, take a step back and look at the big picture. Sometimes when we look carefully, we really learn from other people's mistakes and change for the better.

Most of the time we do things we don't like other people doing. And that's what I realise after years of hearing different complaints coming in from all sides of the earth.

Meaning I will hear complaints coming from two parties complaining about each other =_=

I for one do not get why some people complain so much. Like the entire world owes them something.

I get sick and tired of such society.

Grow up suckers. The world owes you nothing.

0 Comments: